1. Customer must obtain a Return Authorization (RA#) number before any products can be eligible for return. Return Authorization request form is available online on Centre de Stomothérapie du Québec.
2. Prior to obtaining a Return Authorization (RA#) number, the following information must be supplied:
A - Invoice/Bill number
B- Item number, quantity and format
C- Reason for return
D- Date of purchase
3. Merchandise that is not satisfactory or if client/purchaser has ordered the wrong items/s, return transportation fees will be at client/purchaser’s expense. In such case, the client/purchaser will be informed. In the case where the wrong merchandise has been sent or if it has been received damaged, return transportation fees will be covered by Centre de Stomothérapie du Québec.
4. No returns will be authorized in the following situations:
A - Return request is made 30 days or more after of receipt of order.
B - Item number appears on non-returnable items list on the Centre de Stomothérapie du Québec website.
C - Special orders or made-to-measure merchandise or merchandise made to customer’s specifications.
D - Merchandise that is no longer manufactured or is discontinued (no longer available).
E - Merchandise that is no longer in its original packaging, soiled, scratched, written on. Merchandise that is not in perfect and re-sellable condition.
F - All items from the Anne-Charlotte Collection, Valco/Mediven and Juzo products, as well as, other clothing items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
5. If approved, client will be contacted by e-mail with RA #.
6. Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt of RA#.
7. All returns are subject to 15% restocking fees.
8. Credit will be issued by Centre de Stomothérapie du Québec if, upon reception and inspection, merchandise is found to be in perfect and re-sellable condition. Credit will be made on same credit card as original purchase.
9. Shortage or shipping errors must be reported within 5 business days from receipt of the order.
Return Shipping Instructions:
We recommend that you make sure the item is safely packed, well-labelled with our return address. It is recommended that you obtain a valid tracking number and insurance for the retail value of the item/s you are returning. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged on the way back from the customer’s address to our offices.
No package will be accepted without a valid RA#.